Creating a Company Profile
By completing the profile template and creating project case studies Contractors and Suppliers can showcase their work and capabilities to prospective new Clients.
1. To ‘Create / Edit a Company Profile’ you must first register as a User (See ‘Registering as a User’) and then ‘Subscribe as Contractor’ (See ‘How to Subscribe as a Contractor’)
2. Once subscribed you must then access your ‘Dashboard’. To access your ‘Dashboard’ from the homepage you must be logged in to your user account (See ‘How to Log In to ‘My Account’). Once you are logged in, click on ‘My Account’ which is located at the top right-hand corner of the page, next to ‘Shortlists’. Then click on ‘My Dashboard’
3. On your ‘Dashboard’ click ‘Company Profile’. You will be redirected to the ‘Company Profile’ section of the site This is your company profile overview page and from here you can manage all aspects of your profile
4. Details from your user registration and company subscription will automatically appear in your Company Profile
5. There are 8 sections to fill in, only the ‘General’ section contains mandatory information. You will not be able to save any data in this section until you’ve entered all the mandatory information. Fields with an asterisk (*) cannot be left empty.
6. The 8 sections are available in the Company Profile section, they are as follows;
A) General (Contains Mandatory Fields)
F) Human Resources
G) Health & Safety
H) Projects (See: Creating / Editing Projects)
7. You should enter as much detail about your company as possible as this information may be used by potential buyers to evaluate your company.
8. You must click in the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page in order for the details to be stored
9. IMPORTANT: Once saved, your profile will NOT be visible on the website. In order to display your profile on the website, your profile must be activated. Your profile can only be activated once all mandatory information in the General section of the profile has been saved. The activation button can be found in the Company Profile section of your dashboard. When you click on this button an automated message will appear, click on the ‘Close’ button to close this window (see the image on the top right of this page to see what the button looks like)
10. To de-activate your profile simply click on the ‘Profile de-activation’ button on the Company Profile section of your dashboard
11. Details on your profile can be edited in the sections of the Company Profile at any time, you must remember to save any changes at the bottom of each page
If your query is not covered here or you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us