Registering as a 'User'
In order to search our contractors as a ‘Buyer’ or become a ‘Contractor’ on Constructor-Hub.co.uk you must first register as a User. User registration is free. You can search our database without registering but you won't be able to access the full details of the companies found.
1. Go to Register (This can be found on the home page in the top right-hand corner, next to 'Login'. Registering is free and no cost will be incurred to search the site.
2. Fill in the form, all five fields are compulsory
3. If you are happy with the Terms and Conditions, click in the ‘I have read…’ box and then click ‘Register Now’
4. You will be directed to an automated message, you can navigate away from this page and return to the homepage if required
5. Your account has been created and you should now receive an email in the mail account you provided in step 2 above. (If for some reason this does not happen please check your Spam folder. Further, if you still cannot find this email please contact us via the Contact page)
6. When you’ve received the email, click the link in the email ‘Complete Registration’ which will direct you back to the site
7. You’re nearly registered, you now need provide a password for your user account, there are 2 boxes to complete with the same password. Please ensure that your passwords match (passwords are case sensitive) and then click the ‘Complete Registration’ button which will then redirect you to your new ‘User Dashboard’
8. You can begin using the Constructor Hub website immediately.
If your query is not covered here or you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us