This Provacy Policy is based upon GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
When you share information with us, for example by creating a Constructor-Hub Account, we can make those services even better. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to Constructor-Hub, so whether you are new to Constructor-Hub or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, contact us.Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, accessing our services require you to sign up for a Constructor-Hub Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on YouTube, visit a website that uses our advertising services or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers). Constructor-Hub may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Constructor-Hub Account.
- Log information When you use our services or view content provided by Constructor-Hub, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Constructor-Hub Account.
- Location information - When you use Constructor-Hub services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that may, for example, provide Constructor-Hub with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers.
- Cookies and similar technologies - We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Constructor-Hub service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Constructor-Hub features that may appear on other sites. Our Constructor-Hub Analytics product helps businesses and site owners analyse the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with our advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, Constructor-Hub Analytics information is linked, by the Constructor-Hub Analytics customer or by Constructor-Hub, using Constructor-Hub technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Constructor-Hub, may be associated with your Constructor-Hub Account. When information is associated with your Constructor-Hub Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Constructor-Hub Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information that we collect
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Constructor-Hub and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
When you contact Constructor-Hub, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
Constructor-Hub may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Constructor-Hub Account by using Constructor-Hub Dashboard.
- Adjust how the Profile associated with your Constructor-Hub Account appears to others.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
Information that you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Constructor-Hub. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information that we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of Constructor-Hub unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent - We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Constructor-Hub when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons - We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Constructor-Hub if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Constructor-Hub, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Constructor-Hub and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Constructor-Hub employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities